Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Days 9-13 of Lent: Faith is built on a Rock

I know I haven't blogged in a few days but, I have been able to have a great talk with God to be given the strength and guidance to provide a little overview of what I've been wanting to share with y'all.  Granted I've been a little lost but, between speaking with some amazing individuals and finally learning to trust God, my eyes have been open.  

In life, we're going to face so many struggles and ups and downs.  We cannot let people bring us down and let our spirit be sucked out of us.  No one in this world has the permission to take away something that makes us happy or that can knock us down.  They can only do this if we let them.  

Also through this process I also realized that God has build us on a rock and we can weather any storm.  No storm can knock over any rock because of the firm foundation he has built.  Your faith is so much stronger!! 

Lastly, I have been able to see people's truest colors.  Those who stand by you through your most difficult times are those who are a true friend.  It's interesting to see who remain by your side and who decides to go touting out into the fields. 

At the end of the day, you have to put you faith in God and see where he is leading you and know he is going to show you what is best for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment