Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2 of Lent: Love Never Fails

Today is St. Valentine's Day.  I don't know what all of you are thinking today but, I just know today was different than most years.  Granted it started at 4 am with a text msg from my best friend in Indiana followed by reading my daily devotional 1 Cor.  13:7- "Love never fails. Love never loose faith. Love is hopeful. It endures all circumstances."  After a talk with God and having my eyes opened up, I soon began to realize throughout today, that you can't walk out on people and you can run away from things.

As I started to understand the beauty of this verse I understood Love never really fails therefore, embrace it. Share love with the world around you.  Don't be ashamed of it.  Wait patiently for those who need it.  You have to have the understand that those who need you the most may push you away but, you have to just be there for them. 

So I hope today yall all embraced the beauty of love and know that you have to see love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment