Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Days 28: Praying and waiting

After having a great heart to heart converstation with a friend of mine last night, hence why I didn't blog last night, gave me the idea for what I wanted to share with you tonight. In life, we have to be patient and not be afraid to wait.  We have to be able to be sincere in our prayers and pray for what our heart really desires.  I know in a my last post, I spoke about that perfect person who has been created for us is be prepared for us.  In a way, I want to add to that thought. 

What I want to add is, we have to pray that that person will really be ready for us and that they will be the one who is pure and holy, just as we too are going to have to be pure and holy.  However, we have to be willing to be patient and wait, and not complain.  Each day we have to pray, pray from our heart.  We just need to be patient.  Remember at the end of the journey, the waiting and patience will be repaid with something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment