Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10: Stop Complaining and just live!

Today I got assigned to stock all the hard parts up at work.  I wanted to complain about climbing the ladder, dealing with parts that I can't stand to carry at times, and feeling lost in the torando of the change of the store layout.  Like a good employee and a understanding, disciplined person I obeyed my boss's orders.  After the 4 hours of stocking I realized that I had developed my blog for tonight.  Even when you want to give up or just throw in the towel, DON'T COMPLAIN!! 

My blog for tonight focuses on not complaining.  Think about it, in the walk of life, what good is complaining.  Where is complaining going to get us? All complaining does is take up time.  Thus, I believe just enjoy life and make the best of it.  Think of Jesus' walk his last 40 days on this Earth.  Never once did he complain. 

I think I walked away from my experience today at work more positive and a little grown up.  I still somehow found joy in putting up auto parts and not complaining.  After I stepped out the complaining mindset, I realized that the last hour was flying by!  Therefore, I say to you, stop complaining and just enjoy and live life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment