Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Days 17-21: Have Hope!

Today's blog is a combination of days being away from the computer and today.  I think back about my trip home for a few days and back to a Homily I heard from a priest in Canyon Lake at the start of the New Year.  I thought about hope.  Hope is so much more than what many of us can imagine!

Hope, if you think about at the bottom of Pandora's box and even after Eve ate the apple, both women still had hope.  For those of you who haven't realized it, I still have a number of scars and wounds that haven't properly healed yet thus, hope is important me. Having hope of being able to live another day and a normal life again is something I can only dream of. To be able to not worry, to not live in fear, and to be able to just be free of it all. 

Needless to say, my words to you is be strong and courages, and always have hope.  Have to hope to know it's going to be ok.  You may cry and scream about things.  You may be so confused that you want to give up but, YOU CAN'T!  You have to hold on to hope for a new day and better tomorrow.  Hope is a beautiful gift from God.  Hope is pure and loyal.  To have hope and to know Hope is amazing.  There is always the hope that things will turn out like you planned but, do not give up if things are tweaked a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment