Thursday, October 4, 2012

You Don't Know What You Do to Me: A J Ko Song

You Don't Know What You Do to Me:
A J Ko song

You don't know what you do to me (yeah)
You don't know what you do to me
You don't know how you drive me crazy
How you push me to do my best
Inspire me in more than one way
Being around you
Helps brings out the best in me (oh-oh)

Chorus
I just wish I could tell you
What my heart's secretly holding in
Maybe you'd be able to understand
How with you
I know God's place you in my life
And I wouldn't change it
No I wouldn't
Or have it any other way
Even though I may not show it
I'd wait patiently to see
If there's even a chance
For you to know
How I see you, believe in you
And can only pray
We only do have the rest of our lives
To see where this journey is going to take us

All we have is time
God's time you've said
And I'm learning that surely but, slowly
It's something you've shown me for sure
You've open my eyes to a new world
Over this short period of time
So I'm finding myself in a place
Conquering fear and just allowing myself to feel
Trying not to over analyze it all yeah
It's something new
Something I've never known before
But...

Chorus

When I felt like pushing and pulling from you
There was just something about those stained glass eyes
I could see beyond the surface
I tired to ignore it at first
All I wanted to do was solve the riddle
But then things changed
I was stopped in my tracks
With you there was someone
I was the real me with
Forgetting the past and unashamed
And I could see the heart of a man
Touched by the light and saved by His grace

Chorus x 2

So I'm saying
You may drive me crazy
But I couldn't ask for more

No comments:

Post a Comment