Thursday, October 11, 2012

I know I'm not alone: A J Ko Song

I Know I'm Not Alone

I'm feeling alive
I'm feeling free
I just want to let my hair down
And run in the wind
I just want to shake it off
All the bad things that's happened to me
None of that all matters now
Now that I see
Who I really am
Where I'm going
All because

Chorus:

I know I'm not alone anymore
I know I'm able to break my chains
I know that I'm saved by grace
Love's surrounding me every day
I am healed by His mercy
I am fortunate to have
Angels at my side
Guiding me along the way
Nothing can explain
What I'm feeling in my heart
I know I can make it

The power of life overcomes me
As I realize my new found strength
No more running from my fears
Just accepting all my blessings
Embracing the light
So it can shine through me
Letting the world see

Chorus

No more being overwhelmed
With the fashions of life
The worries of yesterday are gone
I'm flying so high
I'm believing in myself again
And I see my dreams
Nothing in this world can hold me back
No more (no, no)
So..

Chorus

Yeah I know I'm not alone
Yeah I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment