Friday, October 12, 2012

Can you give me a manual please

I wish I could be handed a manual
Of all your plans and expections of me
Every day I wish you could tell me
Exactly what you need me to know
What my purpose is
And what you want from me.

Sometimes I feel so lost
Int this world
amongst the sea of faces
Hiding behind their masks

Life would be easier
If you could just provide us
With a playbook of plays
So we're ready to face
anything headstrong, aromour and all
Always ready to make that move
Being completely fearless
Not having to stay on our toes

Right now ti's all a confusing mess
Playing the waiting game
Having to be exteremly patient
Letting you be in control
Not knowing what's going to happen
No clarity or understanding
Why can't you give me a manual, script, or playbook?

Things would be so much easier
Simplier and less confusing
No one would have to explain themseleves
No more mysteries to be solved
All the books opened
Read cover to cover
Plays played out fully
Everyone is a winner
In the crazy sea of life
No more need for masks

No comments:

Post a Comment