Friday, September 14, 2012

A J. Ko. Song: I'm Alive & Fearless

wrote 9/13/2012

Woke up this morning
To the sounds of train rollin' into town
Looked at the clock
Quarter past 5

I was up and couldn't go back to sleep
Jumped out of bed
Turned on the radio
Began to dance around
Thinkin' to my myself

Chorus:
I feel so alive
I feel so free
I know He blesses me with the tiniest blessings
I know I can sing His song
I know I am thankful
I know I love Him
He's helping me to see
I'm fearless and I can fly
Sitting back enjoying the flight

I roll out the door
And go do my normal routine
There's no sun in the sky
Just the stars and the moon
Shining bright to light my way
After an hour or so feeling sexy and free
I come out to see
The sunshine rising on me
All I want to do is shout because

Chorus

Come back to see
What the rest of the day
Will have in store for me
It seems to be a typical day
I'm still flying free and fearless
Feeling on top of the world
Ready to face whatever challenges
Might happen to cross my path
I know in my heart
Because of my faith and trust in God
I'm not afraid
Oh yeah

Chorus

Who would've expected that
My day would see a twist
When a mysterious challenge
Entered in the door to my left
No one could have expected
The little show that was put on display
I was so caught off guard
But I know I wasn't afraid of it
All AI know is
I can see past through
Those strain glass blues
My confidence was sent soaring
But I knew I was on to something
Don't you know

Chorus

Repeat X 2

Oh I can't wait to what
The rest of the day brings Me
I just know I'm Alive and Fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment