Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 8: Be honest with yourself and being at peace!

Today I did something that was very out of the ordinary for me; I spoke out about something that I somewhat keep hidden and away so no one in the world could see that I am scorned for life. It wasn't easy, it wasn't something that should have been spoken this soon but, I guess God needed it to be spoken.  Thus, I believe it motivated me to see my thoughts for today's blog- being honest with yourself and being at peace.

Life is way to short to hold things in and to keep things so locked away that it'll eat you alive.  You should want to wake up each day ready to make a difference and let that light of yours shine!  You shouldn't be afraid to be honest with yourself and be afraid to put all your trust in the Lord.  When you're feeling alone and afraid, you should always put everything in the hands of the Lord.  He's always going to guide you and give you the courage and strenght you need to make it.

Even if your wounds feel like ghost following you around from your past, stop and let go.  Speak out and be honest with those who need to know.  There's no going back to the way things you to be.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and be able to rejoyce!!  Therefore, be honest and be at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment