Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 5: All the Unexpected to Occur!

I'm not for sure what to say or how to put this for day 5's blog.  All I could pretty much think about is what I was experiencing during Mass tonight.  Pretty much in life, we have to just stop and forget about the small things and realizes that the unexpected can occur and people can still surprise you.  Never in a million of years did I ever expected to see the face of a man who's been quick to challenge me about my faith amongst the crowd of my Church family. 

Therefore, my thought for day 5 is believe that the unexpected can occur.  Just when you think that someone is worth speaking your mind to, the Lord does his work.  Many times we think that we want to honestly speak our minds to someone but, the Lord knows better. 

Seeing this man in Church tonight, made my heart leap for joy.  I couldn't believe it.  I did sit up with the choir in a daze because it was like my prayers had been answered.  The Lord knew me telling this man off would be no good.  Also, the Lord knew this man not experiecing a Catholic Mass would cause him not to understand me. Needless to say, when in doubt, the Lord will allow the unexpected to occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment