Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 4: I'm girl who's still having her wounds and scares healing yet, I'm still working in a parts store who thinks positive!

People always tell me in the store, I'm always too happy and joyful, even at the break of dawn. However, I'm always responding to them about everyday is day to rejoyce and thank the Lord. Much of me wants to jump up and down and yell how I believe that just living helps stop the worry and makes me forget about the 1001 scares of life that's been bestowed upon me. The guys at the stores often want to know how I have so much natural energy and not let the littlest things in the world bother me. For the longest of time, I battled and battled with the thought of facing my demons and just letting them win but, it wasn't until I finally admitted to someone and said, "I've got enough scares and wounds that are trying to heal, you may not begin to understand the path I've traveled on however, I know the Lord's guiding me on the right path."

Many times these wounds and scares can hold their secrets and truths that often are to never be acknowledged or noticed by the general population. Maybe, these unnoticeable things go to the grave or cause greater fear than others could know. It's very hard for people to understand what goes on in the minds who hold on to these so private that it's such an embrassment, to hide it from the world, you have to turn it into something positive. Needless to say, even if there is this massive hole in my heart and these sins I hold, I am not afraid to say, I do have sacres and wounds that cause me to live in fear but, my love the Lord is far more stronger and greater that, I only want to dance and praise my Father.

Sadly in this world, We're so quick to judge each other, that we fail to really see who a person can really is or understand what path or journey a person has traveled. I guess you can say I am a girl who works at a parts store who knows how to use jumper cables and battery tester. Thus, I can only think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment