Tuesday, December 4, 2012

God's In Control & I'm Never Letting Go: A J Ko Song

It's amazing how life is
And many blessings we've all been given
I know sometimes I'm speechless and motionless
Unable to begin to explain it all
Just thanking God everyday
None of this making any sense
Trying for the answers to figure it out
Solve the riddles
So where do I begin

Chorus:
Staring at you
Gazing into you eyes
As you stood there
That's a memory I'll forever hold on too
It's like you're embedded on my heart and soul
Still I'm at peace with you
I know this sounds crazy
It's like either sinking or swimming
But I'm glad you're here with me
It's like the one I once knew
Had decided to appear again
But for how long will he stay
Will he stay
In my mind and in my heart
I know just  pray
God'll give me the strength
To grasp onto this
Never letting go
Oh never letting go

Verse:
So I finally began to see
That none of this was a waste of time
Life's full of ups and downs
And reading between the lines
Still I know God has his plan for me
Has a purpose for why people
Have been blessed in my life
Even if I try to fight it
God's strength is more powerful
And he knows what's best
Especially when I feel lost
Then I find myself
Thinking of someone
Who is inspires me and moves more
So I stand there and sing

Chorus

It may seem that I've been lost
But now I've found myself
In a state of grace and contentment
I know exactly where I am
I'm home
Oh home yeah
When I'm here
I feel like I could dance underneath the Texas Stars
Run in that field of bluebonnets
Or let my hair down
It's like dancing in the rain
Washin my pain away
Wishing you could enjoy the ride
But all I can say to

Chorus

Oh I'm never letting go
For you've inspired my soul
And God's in control

No comments:

Post a Comment