Friday, August 10, 2012

Facing Change

You know there comes a time in place when we a person has to open her eyes to see the reality of the situation. Even when we can't see and all we have is our faith. There is that great ability that God takes control of our lives and for once we're surrendering all to him. Being back here at a place I call my second home, has been a change for me in a way. Things are different for me this year and at first, I had a huge struggle on how I was going to deal with a few changes in my life but, when I realize God was in control and leading me on the right path, I had no reason to hide. Yes, I knew coming back was going to be a little hard to face reality but, I couldn't complain. I so learned that I could stand up and speak the truth and just smile. It appeared all this weight had been lifted off of me. Who knew what God was doing in my life. He completely was moving mountains for sure. Speaking of moving mountains, after a crazy 4 hours on the road the day before the Fall semester, I thought of something. This year I had this great idea pop into my head. "How great would it be to just focus on school and what you had planned for me and totally forget about finding the right man or liking someone." I want to do things right this year. I want to focus on school and make it through. I don't know where we're going but, I know that I've overcome so much. I'm back in the game and my head is on straight and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment