Sunday, August 26, 2012

A J. Ko Song: A Little Prayer of Help

Here's a little song I wrote while watching a movie that I had in my for several days... Papa I wonder if you can here This prayer I'm praying to you, Right here, Right now I feel I need you more than ever I don't want to walk ON that curvey unmarked road Leading me straight to temptation's door I justwant to serve you Answer your call Use my gifts for your glory And finish my education

 Chorus Lord Here I am Falling on my knees Right at your feet With my healing heart And spirit filled soul I am yours and I am changing I love you more everyday Yes I'm afraid But, I'm walking by my faith So can't you hear my plee See I need you now and forever And know I am yours


 Everyday I walk the streets People wave hello or flash a smile I get a door held open for me Someone stops me across the hall Bittersweet converstations shared This may sound crazy but Is this part of the plan or temptation Oh help me So....


 Chorus None of this makes sense to me I know I am alive and blessed It's all because of you You've created me in your likeness and image You've made me beautiful and strong I am so ever thankful Yet sometimes I'll admit My emotions can get mind to play tricks on me Yeah


 Chorus x2 Help me Lord.. Please help Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment