Monday, July 30, 2012

You'll Never Walk Out On Me!

Even when it feels that the world around me is constantly changing and I want to cry, I know I can't. Right now, I know that God's in control and even when I don't know the reasoning and logic behind things, God does. I see things constantly spinning out of control but, things remaining completely balanced. I look at the door and there you are, standing there not even saying mention that this would be our last meeting or leading towards our parting of ways. Though, I'll never forget the look in your eyes, the stauesque of your body leaning against your truck, that hot July day. The tone in your voice should have told me to be on my guard but, I wasn't. However, I have no regrets of our time together, the moments, and secrets. Who knows where things are going. But if I have to defend you again, I would in a heart beat. I do believe that breaks are often needed. For now, I'm realizing that I just can't worry but, only pray. It's just hard to believe as almost a month has will be since I should have realized what would have happend. However, I'm realizing what is coming up next. A new and amazing chapter is here! Starting with a new look on life and realizing that with you God things are possible. Seeing things that I've never been able to see. Letting go of all this anger I've held for over 6 years. This is the time to make a fresh start on life! I can't say for sure why you're doing this but, I can't wait for where this new chapter is taking me. I've already learned that there's no crying in baton twirling and even when it feels like someone walks out on you, you will never!

No comments:

Post a Comment