Saturday, August 25, 2012

Song Out of No Where

When do you know you're completely inspired To start singing a new song A song that just comes out of no where That stays in your head all day long And all you want to do Is write it down on before I forget it A song that you want the world to memorize Because it's so sounds so sweet and lovely

 (Chorus) I got this song in my burning in my soul It's a song that meant for the world to hear It's a song from the Heavens above It's a gift from God himself It's a song that causes me to have my heart stop To get my stomach in knots and me to go completely speechless It's a song that I want to keep on singing always down the path I'm walking down

 I can't tell you if the song about love or life If it's a song about joy or new beginnings If it's a song of healing hearts or rekindling a fiery heart Or a song of a fiery spirit that is completely changed All I know is that it's a song I want to share with the world And all the world be able to sing it from the highest mountain

 Chorus

 I don't know if I should be telling you thank you For getting me all fired up Because this inspiration came out of no where But ever since you've come into my life This song's been able to come to life Now it's one of joy and hope A song of renewal and faith A song worth singing everywhere So let's start singing together

 Chorus X 2

No comments:

Post a Comment