Saturday, March 2, 2013

Days 17-19: Fix the brokenness

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I should be writing about for the past several days.  Hence why you haven't heard from me in a few days.  I thought about what Father Francis spoke about yesterday and healing broken relationships and forgiveness is possible.  A part of me thought he was insane, given what I've been through over the past several weeks.  However, I knew nothing was an accident.

It hit me today at work when an unexpected customer walked into the Zone.  Truthfully, I never expected to speak to this customer again nor this customer to ever talk to me.  Yet, for some odd reason, God had other plans at hand.  By the end of working with this customer and speaking the customer, I knew God had something big planned and nothing was an accident. Maybe this was a part of God's plan and healing was possible, therefore it gave me the perfect ground laying for this blog.

I don't know where I am going or what's going to happen but, I do know one thing is for certain, forgiveness is possible and relationships can be healed. This is the time to work on any brokenness that needs to be fixing and rid the anger there is between those who have been hurt.  If we continue going on hurting each other, blaming each other, and so much more things will just continue to be one huge mess.  Why must you hold on to that aggravation for this long?

The world may try to say things.  It may try to put images in our heads or convinces to think others wise.  This is why it is more important to put our faith in the Lord and let him guide us.

Even if relationships aren't meant to last a lifetime, understand that God puts people in our lives to teach us something or help us on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment