Monday, July 9, 2012

Waking Up Every day

Feeling a little inspired from the people around me so... I wrote this!

Every day I wake up
With a smile on my face
It feels ever day is a new beginning
A day full of new breath taking moments
And so many blessings
Every day is a day you save me
And each day I find myself
Falling deeper, and deeper in love with you

Every day I feel you
Picking me off the ground
Lending me a helping hand
Every day your hand
Has been able to take this harden heart
And help heal it
With your gentle care, love, and compassion
Every day you've come around
When I have feel completely beaten and stressed
Your words and actions
Are exactly what the Doctor has called for

Everyday I feel I'm on top of the world
I feel full of drive, power, confidence, and security
It seems your spoken words
Have become words of inpsiration and comfort
Everday your presence in my life
means more than you'll ever know
I know I can make it
I'm blessed and fearless
I am saved

Everday I can't stop smiling
I can't wait to see what happens nextg
Everyday I know there's someone who understands
Who gets me and doesn't judge me
Everyday I'm finding more reasons
why I feel blessed you're in my life
And why I'm falling more in love with you

Everyday day I find myself in a state of bliss
Just to know how lucky I am
To be miles a part from you
And I can still fill ignited
Yet I can't wait to see you again
Everyday I am me and free


No comments:

Post a Comment