Monday, January 20, 2014

So Surreal!

I had an AMAZING dream last night. So amazing, I didn't want to wake up. I can't tell you in the past 25 years when I had a dream it was so real. I mean I've had a bucket list of dreams I have wanted to achieve but, nothing like this before. Crazy part is a part of me hasn't had this feeling since I was aboard almost 8 months ago. (Really I was in Sydney.. the historic and beautiful Sydney, New South Wales, Australia!) 

I can tell you I would never change a moment of those 2 months there. Each day, it felt like I was waking up in a dream or a fairy tale. After walking out of the room, I'd go to the balcony and see Moore Park and the golfers having tee time. Still, being home 6 months, I can close my eyes, imagine myself walking the subway of central station, exploring the mall in Bondi Junction, or walking along the Sydney Harbour or taking a ride on the ferry from the Harbour to Manly Beach or Darling Harbour. 

So here we are almost 6 months since I have been back to Texas, and my heart feels completely torn. A part of me is completely lost and I am only walking on faith and the grace of God.  No matter how supportive my family and close friends have been, it has been a wreck of things. 

My daddy has always told me the more and more you lie about something, they just keep on building and they are doing to eventually erupt.  Here lately, I feel I could be wearing a mask and lying from the truth. The truth of how hard it's been for me to be back and the truth why I fear seeing this coming weekend. 

Almost a year ago, I wanted clarity, understanding in a friendship, and figure out why I am not getting the blame for why our paths never crossed again. For 2 months, I really felt like I knew my friend and appreciated every moment spent. A part of me wondered if this person would be that friend who surprises you at the airport but, I was wrong. Now, all I want to do is scream and try to explain I'm going one direction and that person's going another. 

Let's jump now to present day. It's hard to believe I've made it one year and not allowed my heart to be fooled and fall in a deep crush for any male. Maybe I learnt my lesson the hard way at this time last year. Who knows. 

Now this dream has me feeling things I have never felt before, allowing my heart, soul, and mind to feel  something that was so real. It's funny how you read about people getting angry at each other, end up connecting, falling for each other, and then one has to move away. (sigh).... It was in it's own way perfect and just like perfect... 

The dream seemed to be so perfect, just like in some odd way, my time in Sydney, the first time and now the second time. I can only wish I can go back to find my heart.  Life just seemed so surreal and on the right track. Spiritually, educationally, emotionally, physically, and athletically. Everything seemed so harmless. 

God.. Hello... Any response... All I can say is God has a plan and I guess eventually he has us wake up for a reason! LOL S

No comments:

Post a Comment