Monday, November 17, 2014

Can't wait to meet him

I'm only human. I have feelings and emotions That can become overwhelming A heart that's been Turned cold and broken Yet slowly healing And full of love. I'm tired of being part Of the jars of hearts collected By those who have stabbed it I just can't take it anymore. I want fireworks exploding Letting the joys of life Ignite the night sky Sharing the moment with you. I'm a woman of faith Opening her heart To all of God's plan He has set for. Secretly, I know I could wait 1000 years for you To see my character and know Know God has called us to be together. Taking 2 broken souls And create the perfect circle. I know you're the one who makes me a better person By inspiring me daily Because of your strength and love for God With you I can be me Like a giddy child I know magic is always there all the wait was worth it And I'm blessed he's Called us to live out our lives For him Nonetheless I know we're 2 people Who are there Full of love At our best and our worst. Ultimately, Through faith, hope and love Everything makes sense Even when the whole world Doesn't understand. we'll feel the fire Of a beautiful friendship And know We are each others best friend. Realizing God planned this. Till then I'll pray for you And tell God Some things in life are worth waiting for Or should I say melt for. Wherever you are Who ever you are I'll wait for you Knowing my ghost are gone And my heart is ready to Be shared. Even though I'm only human With you I could never crash I end by saying I can't wait to meet you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment