Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A note from the one and only J Ko

Hello out there to all my wonderful J Ko loyal readers.  I'm sure you're wondering what's been going on and why I haven't been writing as many blogs as I should be.  Well, I hate to break it to y'all but sometimes the complications of life can take it's toll on you.  I'm sure some of y'all might want to know what's going on with the story of the servant and the King. Others might be wanting to know what other interesting things that I have to write about.  I can tell you I do have a few things written in bits and pieces.  I hate leaving y'all out in the cold, that's for sure.

Trust me, I do some good things to write. I'd love to continue to tell the story of the servant and the King. It's actually interesting events that I have brewing in my mind, I just have the domination of the life of biblical studies. Each day seems more and more of a mystery and other things continue to be unveiled to me that I want to add.  So, you'll just have to hold on till I can tell you!

Let's just say, my inspiration has been drawing from a strange case of events!

Thanks for staying loyal and true!

Until next time!

Con Amor Siempre,

J Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment