Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'd go through this again

I may have called the day
Getting all dolled up
Thanks to someone blessed
With beautification talents
To pay a visit to the dark eyed stranger
Stupid, a waste of time, ridculious
But yet in my heart
I wouldn't have changed things

I knew it was God's plan
And I'd like to thank the woman
Who helped me get out of
My typical comfort zone
For once I actually let someone
Take control, pick my wardobe
And help me get all dolled up

I had no objection deep down
On the outside I showed
I was freaking out
This was all new to me
Never before had I done this
Nor had I really cared

If you ask me
I'd go through this again in a heartbeat
To allow someone to help me enhance God's beauty
To fell a little extra
On top of the world
Letting a hidden side of me shine
To feel like a shining star
All thanks to the kindness of a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment